In order to maximize the quality standards, a statistical Quality Control (QC) data is maintained. All our products also go through absolute scrutiny, from the incoming raw materials to the finished product. Our products are tested in-house apart from this a third party certification is obtained to cross verify the same periodically. Type B, Type C & Type D bags are tested with Labordata periodically. UN certification is obtained from the Indian Institute of Packaging.
Our dedication to Quality Improvement is expressed throughout our training of new employees and the continuous training of all employees. Each employee is responsible for the quality of the product and services that he or she shall produce or provide.
Our Quality Control and Assurance procedures entail:
- First Control: Testing incoming raw materials.
- Consistent setup and operation of processes to production standards.
- Testing of each product to insure compliance to applicable standards.
- Inspection of all products by Production Personnel.
- Inspection of all products by Quality Assurance Personnel.
- Final Inspection prior to shipment.
- Regular feedback on performance, issues, and improvement plans is gathered and acted upon to continuously improve our operations and customer experience.